Interim Group Reporting Manager
Our FTSE 250 internationally recognised client require an Interim Group Financial Reporting Manager for 4-6 months, based in Greater London. You will sit within the Group finance function to support through a particularly busy year-end period.
- Accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information, to report into the Group
- Ensure full compliance with group standards, further identifying areas of weakness for improvement
- Prepare the Group’s annual consolidated financial statements and interim reports
- Assist in managing stakeholder interest through liaison with internal stakeholders, external advisors etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Experience reporting within a FTSE group finance function
- Proven delivery against strict deadlines, in accordance with Plc standards
- Demonstrable experience producing the full annual reports for Group throughout year-end