National Account Manager
Location: Watford if specified, National if not
Sector: Consumer Goods/Electrical Products
Base Salary: £60,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
Our client is a growing B2C and B2B provider and distributor of low-value electrical goods within the UK. Due to UK-based growth and a recent promotion, they are looking to report a National Account Manager.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will work as a National Account Manager throughout the United Kingdom with the aim of winning new business, growing company accounts and maintaining new accounts.
- You will be responsible for the sale of a variety of electrical products (such as electrical sockets, extension leads, travel adapters, plugs and switches) through a variety of channels. The primary channels will be through electrical wholesale traders and DIY retailers and grocers.
- You will work largely independently with support from an internal sales team to win new business of mid to high tier accounts across retail and wholesale channels.
- You are a hands on and motivated individual who has sales experience and can work largely on an independent basis.
- Ideally, you have a proven track record of sales into retail and wholesale traders with the ability to plan your own agenda, develop your own business relationships and actively seek new business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting NAM/948/10 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.