Sector: Mechanical Engineering, Construction, Power
Base Salary: £100,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare
Bonus: Bonus Company & personal 25%
Our client is a leading national Mechanical & Electrical contractor with a well-respected brand and a reputation of expertise, industry knowledge, bespoke customer solutions and the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Working across a diverse client base including Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Manufacturing, Health, Education, Power, Utilities & High Technology proving solutions from Design Offsite Manufacture & Installation & Commissioning.
- Reporting into the Group Chief Executive you will hold full P&L accountability with the remit to organically grow the business across existing & new client sectors.
- You will promote best practice & innovation managing multi-disciplined teams to ensure project milestones, Health & safety, managing risk and maximize commercial returns in line with business requirements.
- You will act in a role involving high levels of client interaction and national travel.
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a successful track record in the profitable delivery of Mechanical & Electrical at risk contracting across the multiple markets, preferably with expertise in M&E offsite construction of plant rooms, Modules, Packaged plant, Skid units & prefabricated sub-assemblies.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the functions.
- You will be keen to join an industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting MD/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been