1 day left
Location: Manchester, London, Leicestershire, Glasgow
Sector: Utilities, Power, Construction
Base Salary: £145,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare
Bonus: Bonus Company & personal 25%
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected Utilities contractors working with clients across the Water, Gas & Power markets providing solutions to clients to renew, refurbish & maintain their networks and associated infrastructure. With a reputation for new ways of working, Health & Safety and innovation they now wish to appoint an experienced Commercial Director for their Power Transmission and Distribution division.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will be commercially responsible for a national portfolio of contracts with clients and leading multisite commercial teams.
- You will promote best practice and innovation across the commercial function (Pre- & Post-Contract) to minimise risk, maximise commercial returns and commercial reporting.
- You will act in a role involving high levels of client interaction and national travel providing Commercial & Contractual expertise.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS qualified you will have a proven track record of senior level commercial leadership within the Utilities Transmission & Distribution sector within the UK market.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the function.
- You will be keen to join an industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting COMD/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly