Digital and Brand Director
3 days left
A hugely exciting opportunity to join this 120 year old retail business, specialising in gardens and homes, as a Digital and Brand Director. Leading the way to deliver omni-channel marketing, you will work as part of the Executive Leadership Team, sharing your digital first approach with the marketing team and the wider business.
- Leading the marketing team to deliver great standards
- Members of the marketing team include; a Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Managers, Digital & Ecommerce Manager, CRM & Insight Manager and a Studio Design team
- Establishing and implementing marketing strategies which support the business in the delivery of its commercial goals
- Evolving digital marketing through innovative approaches and omni-channel delivery
- Developing the e-commerce agenda to achieve sustained growth and profit
- Supporting the growth of the Privilege Club, increasing the number of members whilst also developing engagement
- Ensuring the new brand identity is fully embedded in the business
The successful candidate will be an accomplished senior digital marketer with a track record in retail or leisure. You will have experience in maximising data through CRM systems and have been instrumental in growing an e-commerce business. You will be a strategic leader, with the ability to contribute at C-Suite level, who is innovative, brand savvy and commercially aware.
The role is based in the Woodbridge Head Office, and candidates must be happy to be based predominately from here. To view a full candidate briefing pack please visit: notcutts.prs.uk.com
Pure Executive are retained to manage this assignment and only applications directed through Pure will be assessed.
Apply for Digital and Brand Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly