Head of IT
2 days left
We are looking for a Head of IT to join the business to focus on infrastructure and service delivery with an immediate focus on improving team performance and turning around the perception of IT by the business users.
Our client is a major brand name based in Manchester City centre.
As Head of IT for the UK business you will provide leadership to the UK service delivery function and be accountable for the definition and provision of all IT services needed to operate the UK business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing direction and leadership of all technical teams managing infrastructure and effective handling of changes, user requests and incidents (via service desk)
- Collaborating with the business and other IT teams to support projects through to service transition and smooth running thereafter
- Defining and operating a service delivery operating model using ITIL best practice as appropriate
- Developing a high performing and suitably skilled team with an emphasis on a customer centric and service culture
- Establishing strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Defining and maintaining a full IT service catalogue
- Being responsible for management of major incidents to full and prompt resolution
- Impact assess and control the management of changes made to applications & infrastructure
- Identifying and managing key risks and issues across the IT infrastructure
- Supporting the development of IT strategy and key programmes
Based in the city centre you will be responsible for leadership of the service delivery and infrastructure teams of this major brand name based in the city centre:
To be considered for the role you must display the following skill set:
- Be a proven leader of IT infrastructure and service delivery functions
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in improving the relationship of IT and the business users and turning around a service delivery function
- Be skilled in motivating current teams and building new skill sets within the people
- Be ready for a challenge
£75,000 - £85,000 plus car and benefits package