We are working with a newly acquired group of businesses that are looking for a Finance Director to come in and work towards an exit in the next 3 to 4 years. You will be working with the newly appointed CEO who has great sector experience and a background in taking Private Equity-backed businesses through to exit.
- Continue to improve the processes, controls and systems.
- You will be responsible for the roll out of new sites as well as acquisition of new sites.
- Bringing in better KPI’s to drive the business forward.
- Working on DD and subsequently implementing the acquired businesses.
- Developing the relationship with the banks, Private Equity house and the departments within the business.
- Multi-site/healthcare/B2B Services experience.
- Be ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Working within a private equity-backed business will be a bonus.
- Having worked in a leveraged or a business with debt.
- You could also be a Financial Controller looking to make your first step up to the FD position.
- Previous experience within the healthcare sector.
- You will have the ability and want to be hands on.