Interim Senior FP&A Manager
Our client, the EMEA arm of an international FMCG business based in Thames Valley, is seeking a commercially astute Interim Senior FP&A Manager for 6 months initially to provide financial analysis and support across multiple commercial activities.
- Providing critical support through meaningful analysis and timely business performance reporting
- Ensuring financial analysis and insight across multiple Commercial activities (e.g. M&A)
- Actively driving the preparation and analysis of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver the financial and strategic objectives
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive FP&A or Finance Business Partnering experience
- Broad experience of working within a commercial organisation
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
- Working knowledge of BI and performance management software would be very useful
Daily rate: £500-£600 per day
Location: Thames Valley
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.