2 days left
This high profile, instantly recognisable organisation based in an iconic central London building is looking to recruit this key financial leadership post on an initial 6 month interim basis, pending a permanent recruitment process.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Financial Management; responsibility for AP/AR, general ledger and fixed assets, delivery of the Annual Report and Accounts, external auditors.
- Ensure delivery of monthly and annual reporting processes.
- Treasury Management; managing the cash position in line with policy, maintenance of cash flow forecasting, FX.
- Tax and VAT; constantly developing tax and VAT policies to ensure the organisation is as efficient as possible.
Key person specification:
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant
- Demonstrably strong financial accounting and control experience, ideally within a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of at least 10 accounting professionals.
- Charity or research experience would be advantageous but not essential.
You must be available to take up this post by the 1st December.
If you can display the above aptitudes and characteristics we would love to hear from you. Please note applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly