Group Financial Controller
A Group Financial Controller is required for a FTSE 250 Organisation. With growing revenues of £500m+, the business is undertaking a number of exciting projects that have led to this role being created.
You will be expected to lead the development of new controls and projects, as well as a fully functioning group finance team.
- Development and management of the group finance function
- Lead key group finance transformation projects
- All group accounting processes including year-end duties
- Liaise with Tax and Treasury to develop best practice processes across group
- Support a new ERP systems implementation
- ACA Qualified Accountant ideally from the 'Big Four'
- Significant management experience
- A demonstrable technical accounting background
- Strong business partnering, and project involvement achievements are also a pre-requisite.