Internal Audit Manager
2 days left
Our client is an award winning banking and financial services business going through a period of rapid growth and change. Group Internal Audit plays a key role in ensuring that the governance and internal control environment keeps pace and as a result they require an Audit Manager to support the Heads of Audit as well as oversee the more junior members in the team.
- Produce audits for inclusion in the audit plan
- Ensure the audit strategy provides assurance over new and emerging risks
- Execution and delivery of audits in line with audit methodology and IIA standards and budget
- Produce IA reports which are balanced and address the root cause of issues. Ensure recommendations are commercial
- Develop and maintain credibility and develop working relationships with key business stakeholders
- With the agreement of the Audit Director perform risk advisory projects to support the business with high impact change initiatives
- Experience of auditing in financial services/banking either in an external or internal audit capacity
- Experience of auditing in Financial Services with Credit Risk/Internal Ratings Based (IRB) expertise preferable
- Must have in-depth knowledge of audit methodologies including data analytics
- Good working knowledge of UK regulation and key areas of regulatory focus from PRA and FCA
- The ideal candidate will have a financial qualification and knowledge working in the banking sector.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly