Interim Director / Head of FP&A
Day Rate: £700 to £750 per day
Target Start Date: Nov 18
Term: 6 months / Interim-to-Perm
£1bn t/o Division, of a major manufacturing group.
Background of Assignment
The UK CFO of a £1bn t/o Division requires an Interim Director/Head of FP&A to join their team, with the view of making the transition to a permanent role. The incumbent will be tasked with taking ownership of a relatively newly formed FP&A function, manage a small team and ensure it's structure is geared to deliver accurate numbers, enable robust decision making based on quality MI and ultimately to support the businesses already impressive growth story.
- Work with the executive management team, understand the key objectives that have been set for the business and lead on the creating of the 5-year plan.
- Take overall responsibility for the budgeting process.
- Invest a lot in building strong internal relationships with key senior stakeholders across the business (corporate and operational) acting as a true business partner.
- Take ownership of the cash flow forecasting and working capital (in a capex intensive environment).
- Contributed to forming the strategic direction of the division and in part, the business.
- Work closely with the programme director who is focused on reconfiguring their existing ERP to enable a group-wide consolidation and the slice/dice of MI information requested by the executive team.
Candidates will need to be experienced, senior level FP&A professional, from a capex intensive or manufacturing background. Ideally you will have already operated at the Head-Of level and on an international scale, given the cultural complexities and international footprint of the overall business. Direct management experience is also key, given the team will need to be mentored and developed, to aid their own career progression.
I am keen to hear from immediately available candidates who are either looking for their next permanent role and or interested in an interim to permanent opportunity.
For more information, please contact Will Nash.