Based in Uxbridge, our growing client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a new role for the business and would suit a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with strong technical accounting skills who will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, reports and analysis.
Our client is a growing company with impressive plans for continued expansion, resulting in this opportunity to join a dynamic business and have a significant role in its continued success.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with a strong academic record and have excellent technical accounting skills coupled with a strong analytical approach and great communication skills. Strong system skills with developed Excel skills and experience of producing statutory accounts and relevant disclosures. You will need to have the ability to meet deadlines and think laterally and problem solve.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of management accounts for multiple entities, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain cashbooks, and perform regular reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable ledgers
- Post general journal entries
- Code invoices in line with Chart of Accounts and Department budgets
- Preparation of quarterly and year end reporting.
- Preparation of Tax, VAT and other compliance reporting as required
- Assist on ad hoc projects
- Providing other financial and non-financial management information as requested
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant, jobs in Uxbridge, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability