Interim Commercial Manager - Rail Franchise
The Interim Commercial Manager - Rail Franchise contracts is responsible for engaging with a number of train operators to ensure delivery performance is monitored and managed effectively, and to maintain and improve relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
The client is a large public sector organisation.
The Interim Commercial Manager - Rail Franchise will be responsible for:
- Engaging with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure contract delivery
- Monitoring and Managing KPI's and SLA's of supplier contracts
- Performance Management to ensure agreements are upheld and delivered effectively
- Supplier management to maintain and improve relationships to improve collaboration and delivery
- Identify opportunities for service improvement and rebate against non-delivery
- Assess opportunity for change and improvement
The successful Interim Commercial Manager - Rail Franchise based in Leeds will have a background in Franchise agreements, particularly in Rail or Transport, as well as extensive experience in commercial contract management.
The position on offer is initially set out as a six month engagement with possibility of extension beyond based on performance and future project workload. The position is primarily based in Leeds, with occasional requirement to travel as required by the project.