Group Finance Director
My client is a growing SME business in Herts looking for an ambitious and hands on Finance Director.
The role of Group Finance Director will report into the CEO and to be successful you must be an ACA qualified accountant with experience of working within an SME environment. Ideally you will have experience with working with Senior Directors at Board level coming from a Service industry preference being from Pharmaceutical, CRO or IT.
You will be tasked to ensure the company's financial assets are fully utilised and that sufficient working capital is available to support the agreed company strategy. You will also have responsability for financial and management reporting, both externally and internally and co-ordination of the business planning process.
Some of your responsabilities will include:
- Create and manage high performing teams across the Finance function
- Enable maximum availability of working capital to support the company's strategic plans
- Management of foreign currency
- Minimise losses on USD and any other major currency receipts
- Produce monthly timely and accurate management accounts reporting for all levels of the company including monthly forecasts identifying future group profitability, cash and resourcing requirements
- Co-ordinate the annual business planning process with the production of annual budgets and targets
- Maintain accurate statutory financial records and compliance with company legal requirements and ensure that adequate financial controls are in place throughout the company at all times
If this role is of interest please email me with your updated CV by clicking on Apply.