Well established worldwide manufacturing and production business, with origins from over 150 years ago. Looking for a Financial Controller.
The Financial Controller will be the primary responsible person for the legal entities' financial and corporate records. The right candidate will cooperate with other accounting functions to ensure compliant businesses.
Duties will include:
- Lead on internal control and internal audit programs.
- Ensure high quality up to date US Gaap position is reported and reconciled to local statutory results.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the standardization of reporting.
- Fulfill all corporate requests in respect to tax and transfer pricing.
- Responsible for and coordinate any recharges in respect to the entities involved to ensure accurate statutory reporting.
The right candidate should have good communication skills and maintain relationships in both the operations organization and within finance. Will need to have the ability to influence the operational team in order to get commercial, statutory, control and continuous improvement items addressed.