Group Financial Controller - PE - South Yorkshire
A fast growth, PE-backed business in South Yorkshire is currently looking to appoint a Group Financial Controller to take on an important leadership role in the finance department, and help the business maximise its growth potential.
This broad role will have full responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Ownership of the group’s budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of business plans to senior management, which should include insightful analysis of trends and commentaries on the market, as well as financial factors affecting performance
- Aid and consult with the senior leadership team to influence long term strategic decision making
- Conduct feasibility studies on further expansion and investment
- Oversight of the day to day accounting function including year-end statutory submissions, monthly management accounts, payroll and AP / AR
This is a stand out role in the region, which will give the successful candidate experience within a fast paced, PE-backed business, and provide them with a platform to take on a Finance Director role in the near future.
The role will suit an ambitious candidate who is looking to advance their career and be part of a highly successful business on an exciting journey,
To be considered for this role you should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Candidates will be fully qualified accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Candidates will ideally have had experience in a group function with exposure to consolidations, and should be able to demonstrate where they have been able to add value
- Candidates must be driven and ambitious and have an appetite to work in a fast paced, growing business
If this is a role that interests you and you feel you have the required skill set and experience to take on this opportunity, please apply ASAP or email your CV by clicking on Apply expressing your interest.
Competitive salary and benefits package