Interim Head of IT Business Systems
Leading FTSE 250 manufacturing business is looking to hire an Interim Head of Business Systems to take ownership for all IT across HR, Finance, Legal, Procurement, etc. You will also be accountable for providing direction and leadership across technology, whilst playing a key role in the long-term strategy planning and technology roadmap across these corporate functions.
Experience / skills required include:
- Proven track record of running multi-disciplinary, cross-functional IT teams within disparate environments;
- Strong technology understanding and business knowledge across the software development life cycle;
- Good experience leading software implementations and working with associated third parties, specific experience with Workday and Success Factors would be highly advantageous;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable operating from board level down;
- Experience working with and managing third party vendors / suppliers;
- Strong project / programme management skills with a solid track record of delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Director to help scope, shape, and define the Business Systems and IT Development capability across Group Functions for this organisation.