Our client, a Bahrain Bourse listed, diversified conglomerate with international operations, is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their Head Office based in Manama, Bahrain.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Contract Services and Supply (CSS) Compliance Committee, you will:
- Ensure that operational and financial policies are set up and implemented in line with required compliance standards for finance, administration and operational best practice (IMS Policy, ISO and OHSAS)
- Ensure all activities are controlled and correctly reported across the Group of CSS operating countries to enhance performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Commerce (or equivalent)
- Professional Accounting Qualification - CA / CPA / CIMA / ACCA
- Significant Auditing (internal audits) and Compliance Management experience (ideally within a service industry)
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, French and Arabic
- Willing and able to travel to countries within the GCC and African regions
If you meet the criteria above and interested in this excellent career-defining opportunity in a growing market, please apply now.