Robert Walters are working alongside an award-winning e-commerce retailer (PE-backed) who supply a broad range of consumer products through multi-channel platforms.
The business has seen substantial growth over the last 3 years and they are now seeking to recruit an accomplished Finance Director with exceptional leadership capabilities and proven experience working within a strategic financial leadership role within the e-commerce retail sector. You will be responsible for a team of 14 (finance, IT and HR) ensuring robust financial controls are adhered to whilst driving operational performance within the business.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Provide strong leadership, ensuring financial controls and processes are adhered to.
- Work alongside the board to prioritise opportunities and allocate working capital to continue to drive margin growth, ensuring tight cash flow forecasting and treasury management.
- Manage key stakeholder groups with external advisors - private equity houses, banks, advisors and lawyers.
- Provide accurate MI and insightful analysis to potential investors.
- Drive operational performance through development of the KPI's and tight cost control.
- Providing oversight of Financial Planning and Analysis - performance initiatives, business reviews, divisional P&L reports as well as other ad hoc projects as required.
You will need to be technically savvy Chartered Accountant (ACA - Big 4 trained preferred) with a deep understanding of the multi-channel retail sector. If you've also previously worked within a private equity backed organisation this would be hugely beneficial.
This company is a market leader and undergoing an exciting period of expansion. In exchange for your services, my client offers a remuneration package including a highly competitive basic salary, equity, bonus, and the benefits associated with employment at a progressive and growing organisation.
Apply on the link below, or alternatively send your Curriculum Vitae direct to Zain Megeri by clicking on Apply or call for a confidential discussion on +44 (0)161 214 7402. Web: www.robertwalters.co.uk