IT Director (Part Time)
A leading and high profile organisation in Cambridge that supports the creation of new businesses with support in regards to consultancy, technology and seed funding are seeking to recruit an IT Director/CTO.
The exciting post will work across technology, information and consultancy providing the very best support and leadership to the organisation's business streams and customers.
With a broad remit this will include:
- Working across various project groups supporting and advising on the use and adoption of new technologies
- Project management for various ongoing upgrades and new systems including a current CRM implementation
- Leadership to the IT team (support, infrastructure and projects)
- Develop and support creation of a new strategic plan for IT
- Recommendation of new technologies and supporting start-ups and customers on adoption of new tech
- Help and support information/communication flow within the organisation
- Work with the broad of directors and senior management team on broader business issues
We are looking for an experienced IT professional, ideally on a part time basis with experience in the following:
- Broad range of experience in sector type and varied sizes of businesses
- Proven track record in development of people and hands on leadership
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effect and develop positive change across a complex organisation
- Project management experience and the ability/desire to still be "hands on"
- Experience across all areas of IT - ERP/CRM/support/infrastructure/telecoms etc...
- Background with broader business based decision making and working as part of a small senior team developing strategy and business planning
- Passionate about new technology and start up business
Ideally on a part time basis the position offers flexibility around days and hours with a broad range of extensive benefits and an excellent salary.
The working environment is supportive and positive based in modern offices on the outskirts of Cambridge.