2 days left
Our client is a high growth, technology business with an impressive blue-chip client base. They are now looking to recruit a Finance Director to partner the CEO as they embark on the next stage of the company's growth. Responsible for the overall financial management and stewardship of the Company and reporting into the CEO, the FD will establish and maintain excellent relationships with Investors, Shareholders and other external stakeholders and will be highly experienced in complex debt structures, covenant and cash management and reporting, taxation and technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with the CEO, Executive Directors, Investors, Shareholders and Customers/Suppliers.
- Provide financial leadership to optimise financial performance and strategic positioning of the Company.
- Overall control of the Finance, HR Administration and legal functions.
- Contribute fully to the development of the Company strategy and provide deep financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that the company financial systems are robust and are the subject of regular reviews and updates.
- Develop and maintain an efficient and effective controls environment.
- Financial, cash and covenant management and reporting.
- Provision of relevant and concise Management and financial reporting and business forecasting.
- Ensure that all regulatory and filing requirements are satisfied.
- Corporate finance: develop and manage policies, levels, reporting and efficiency of capital needs, debt, taxation and equity structures.
- In the preparation to and throughout the Exit process, provide all necessary Due Diligence documentation and leadership.
- ACA or ACCA qualified, first time passes preferred
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful, influential and innovative
- Experienced at both strategic development and operational levels
- Excellent, verbal, written and presentational skills
- Technically strong in all aspects of financial reporting
- Highest levels of integrity and openness and committed to exceptional standards of corporate governance
- Highly proficient in the use of technology and accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics and Great Plains preferred), databases, advanced excel user
- Energetic, possess high levels of motivation, be calm and assured even under pressure and be driven by growth and success
- Comfortable in an environment of continuous change, confident to challenge the status quo in the pursuit of continuous improvement
The FD will be a high achiever, possess excellent interpersonal skills and will thrive under pressure with a “can do” and “hands on” attitude.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly