Interim Director of Group Financial Reporting
A large fast-paced international organisation, currently going through significant change and transformation, is seeking an Interim Director of Group Financial Reporting for a period of 6-9 months.
Based in the Northern Home Counties and reporting to the Group Financial Controller, key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching a team of highly capable individuals
- Directing the Group consolidation and assisting with the financial consolidations system selection
- Driving best practice and automation
- Ownership of accounting policies and financial control environment
- Business partnering with other finance stakeholders at all levels of the organisations, e.g. M&A, Transformation etc.
- Chartered Accountant; able to advise on technical accounting issues
- Experience within an international multi-currency business
- Listed company experience would be very beneficial
- Experience of choosing or implementing a financial consolidation system
Daily rate: £700-800 per day (plus expenses)
Location: Northern Home Counties
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.