Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
A prestigious and long regarded Private Equity house is searching for a Chief Legal & Compliance Officer. The role has come about through natural attrition and the business is looking for an experienced individual to come in and add strength to the executive committee.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversight of regulatory changes that might affect the group
- Oversight of AML during fundraising
- Improve the Group’s compliance framework and
- Review and approve marketing materials and activities
- Support the deal in in transactions from a legal and compliance perspective
- Manage a team of 3 in the UK
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a no.1 compliance role within investment management
- Experience in specifically alternative investments is high desirable
- A legal background is also highly desirable.