Solutions Architect – Digital Marketing
This is a key role within the management consultancy division of one of the most influential and recognised companies in the world. Your remit will be to architect and build marketing automation platforms that will automate repetitive tasks whilst providing the tools to develop stronger customer relationships and deliver personalised customer experience at scale
Persona based segmentation is the key to understanding the customer and to delivering customised marketing campaigns. The purpose of this role is to build and architect platforms that allow sales and marketing teams to work together to co-create a seamless and highly personalised experience for buyers, give sales teams access to marketing approved resources and deliver targeted, on-brand content and messaging to buyers at every stage in the sales cycle.
- Leading customer conversations on the enhancement of marketing operations through technology
- Defining data architectures to support marketing automation
- Working with sales teams on proposal development
- Working across multiple industries to help clients optimise their marketing and sales technology with process automation and data governance
- Working as a member of a high performing consulting team
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A number of years’ experience of working in consulting or for a digital agency in a permanent role
- Significant exposure to working with Marketing Technologies such as Adobe AEM, Marketo and/or Sales-force Marketing Cloud
- Process engineering skills
- Experience in leading customer discussions and technical solutioning
- An understanding of marketing processes such as campaign management and advertising
- Knowledge of data management as it applies to marketing and CRM
- A degree is mandatory
- Wholly mobile within the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6155-SB.