- Rapidly growing FMCG business in Harrow
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the business
About Our Client
Indo European Foods are a fast-growing, dynamic branded food company with presence across grocery multiples and the Independent sectors.
We are involved in the rice, ready meals & meal solutions, cooking sauces and snacking categories. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Kohinoor Foods Ltd, who are headquartered in Delhi and listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange.
The group operates across India, The Middle East, Europe and North America. We operate out of two sites in the UK - the Sales & Marketing office is in Harrow and the manufacturing site is in Felixstowe.
Our flagship brand Kohinoor is a leading brand of Basmati Rice in the UK, with market share of around 25% of the big bag basmati market. We also offer the complete Indian meal solution under the Kohinoor Brand. (www.kohinoor-joy.com)
This is truly an exciting time to be joining the business. You will rapidly be involved in a number of activities including an SAP rollout and process changes. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with a good finance background from a similar industry.
We are currently looking for a financial controller to facilitate both the strategic and operational goals of the finance function.
This Financial Controller will have responsibilities for the following, as well as ad-hoc duties when required:
- Overall management of Accounts Payable and Receivable functions.
- Management of daily and annual Banking process. Experience of handling an Asset Base Lending model will be ideal.
- Take ownership of and refine the product costing models working with Operations.
- Work with the Sales director on pricing
- Budgeting and Management accounts:
- Build the annual budget by pulling together departmental budgets - sales/marketing/Ops/HR etc.
- Produce monthly management accounts showing performance against budget and variance
- Produce MIS showing account and product level profitability
- Cost reduction programme:
- Work with the Head of Ops to drive costs down
- Renegotiate purchase contracts to get better costs
- Roll out SAP
- Audit-Dealing with auditors on all Financial Statements
- Filing of returns with Companies House
- Liaising with Head Office (Delhi) on statutory reporting to parent company
- Management of Overall Payroll-Benefits, Deductions, Expenses etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience within the FMCG/consumer goods industry
- Familiar with import/export related activities
- A strong level of technical knowledge, coupled with commercial acumen
- Experience managing a team
- Experience rolling out SAP advantageous, experience using SAP will also be helpful
- Experience working with an asset based lending model
What's on Offer
The successful Financial Controller will receive a competitive salary and package commensurate with experience. You will be joining a growing organisation in a developing position. Please do get in touch to discuss further.
Ref Code: MPFE13961752Z