Group Finance Director
To ensure that the company's financial assets are fully utilised and that sufficient working capital is available to support the agreed company strategy, with responsibility for financial and management reporting, both externally and internally, and co-ordination of the business planning process.
Core Group Finance Director Responsibilities:
- Create and manage high performing teams across the Finance function
- Enable maximum availability of working capital to support the company's strategic plans
- Management of foreign currency
- Minimise losses on USD and any other major currency receipts
- Produce monthly timely and accurate management accounts reporting for all levels of the company including monthly forecasts identifying future group profitability, cash and resourcing requirements
- Co-ordinate the annual business planning process with the production of annual budgets and targets
- Maintain accurate statutory financial records and compliance with company legal requirements and ensure that adequate financial controls are in place throughout the company at all times
- Qualified commercially minded accountant with extensive post qualification experience
- Previous role as Finance Director with SME Board level experience
- Ability to operate at board level, guide and advise board on financial and commercial issues, ability to persuade and influence peers when necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication, good organisational and analytical skills. Flexible and able to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with external advisors and financial institution
Should you wish to register your interest please do get in contact by clicking on Apply.