Based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, our established and consistently growing client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their exciting team on an interim basis for 3 months.
This job would suit an experienced Financial Controller who will have the responsibility for the production of accurate management information for the finance director.
This company has grown year on year over the past few years and the turnover has risen considerably, and the business has grown to become a leader in its field.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with significant experience of managing a small team. You will have experience in managing and motivating a team as well as having excellent organisational, communication and time management skills. We are looking for someone who is computer literate with advanced Excel and Word knowledge.
Duties will include:
- To be an integral member of the Senior Management Team providing input into all aspects of decision making regarding the financial running of the company.
- To implement the Finance Director's financial strategy for the company.
- To manage the Finance Team to ensure deadlines are met, processes adhered to & compliance achieved.
- To provide support & training where necessary.
- Preparation of monthly management financial information.
- Review of all HMRC and VAT declarations within set timescales.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts as required.
- Preparation of all year-end statutory audit information & to project manage the annual audit.
- Review financial controls and to recommend and implement appropriate change.
- Support the Financial Director by providing adhoc financial support/advice as required.
- Any other relevant & reasonable duties that may be requested by the Finance Director.
For more information about this role or any other Financial Controller roles in Maidenhead, Berkshire, please don't hesitate to contact me in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.