This CIO role is a critical IT delivery and leadership opportunity at the heart of a growing, privately held £45m turnover, diversified health and beauty business. The CIO will lead strong underlying technology improvement, as well as shaping a clear strategy for IT enabled business transformation and change.
The CIO will drive the enhanced use of technology, evolving and delivering a new IT systems landscape, future operating model and enhanced commercial performance through greater customer insight and data exploitation. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on IT & Change leader to lead, deliver and manage the enhanced use and exploitation of IT for this ambitious growth business.
- Define, develop and deliver the organisation’s IT strategy. Take a hands-on lead role in the delivery of all projects & technology operations for a diverse, multi-division business
- As a member of the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team, the CIO will lead the execution of technology enabled business transformation, ensuring best cost, best of breed solutions. Close management of realising commercial value from IT projects and investments is key to success
- Through an established team you will lead IT execution and operational delivery, as well as shaping innovation and delivery of commercial advantage data, intelligence and underlying process improvement
- A well-rounded and hands-on IT leader with demonstrable experience of full lifecycle business systems ownership in support of major business transformation. A proven team manager with excellent relationship skills, you will motivate, coach and develop internal IT resources in the delivery of commercial returns.
- Excellent engagement skills will support your ability to shape and share the change vision with all commercial stakeholders, ensuring best cost, best fit IT solutions for enabling growth
- This is a critical IT delivery and commercial leadership role. A valuable contributor both within IT and the business, you will drive new thinking and innovation, as well as improving the ‘as is’ technology applications and infrastructure estate
For further information and details on how to apply, please click "Apply".
Closing date for applications: 13th November 2018