Project Manager - Software Implementation Consultant
To initiate and lead the successful project delivery of the Company's products to a high level of customer satisfaction, by providing implementation and configuration services for the Company's Customers in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America.
Global Business service for Software Implementation
- Representing the Company internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Work independently and with initiative, be able to self-motivate and engage with colleagues when required.
- Engaging with and understanding the customer's working practices and the nature of their business.
- Gather requirements and agree scope of works to meet their requirements.
- Facilitate customer consulting sessions onsite or in Reading.
- Translate any business needs not addressed by the core product suite into requirements for bespoke development.
- Initiate new implementation projects and ensure project deadlines and deliverables are met according to time, budget & resource constraints.
- Develop and present agreed solutions (written and orally).
- Clarify customer's system specifications.
- Configure and test the applications.
- Design, plan and deliver end user training as required by the customer and the Project.
- Lead and guide customer change-management activities as part of integrating the BC solution into their organisation.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers and internal management.
- Management of risks and issues including escalation within the customer.
- Assisting in Pre-Sales activities where appropriate; e.g. conducting product demonstrations and presentations, contributing to sales proposals, helping to identify potential customers.
- Provide assistance to Technical Support to ensure quick resolutions of problems and continued customer satisfaction.
- Ensure projects comply with our standard implementation methodology, or if directed, the customer's implementation methodology.
- Manage team members directly involved on your project (both on-site and off-site) and take a leadership role in growing the effectiveness of the team by knowledge transfer, mentoring and support of other team members.
- Conduct audits of existing customer processes and procedures, and suggest and present improvements.
- Experienced in managing the delivery of complex software solutions, identifying and consulting on business requirements, performing requirements analysis, formulating options and recommending solutions.
- Able to meet and engage effectively with customers to determine their requirements around Business Process, Project Delivery, BIM and Reporting.
- Experience of working in a project environment, engaging at all levels of the project team and working within the constraints of cost, quality and time.
- Experience of working in the UK AECO sector (directly or indirectly).
- Web based software solutions / SaaS.
- Understanding of PAS1192 and BIM.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodology.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Great Benefits and International Travel