Sodexo Benefits and Rewards
Location: Milton Keynes
Sodexo Benefits & Reward Services UK provides a range of products designed to enhance the employee experience. From growing culture and inspiring success in the workplace, to driving customer engagement with brands, Sodexo BRS UK provides businesses with the tools to create lasting change through transforming behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
The Sales Director will be part of a highly effective, tight knit leadership team who will be pivotal in the next phase of the company’s growth. The individual will take responsibility for driving sales across the organisation and developing and implementing a strategy for future growth. Key responsibilities will include:
- The formulation and implementation of an effective sales strategy which will facilitate expansion on a national level.
- Manage teams across numerous business lines, ensuring that both “hunters” and account management maximise opportunities, with consideration to customer development, account planning, upselling and cross selling
- Develop a sales approach to reflect the buyers journey, considering the role played by Marketing in the digital lead qualification
- Participate in meetings and negotiations with corporate clients, ensuring processes are in place to mitigate risks ensuring both sales and profit are maximised
- Implement the company's sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer's decision-makers at all levels
This role requires a highly motivated, confident, commercial leader who can drive business performance and develop a highly effective sales team. They will:
- Strong experience in business to business sales, with at least eight years of sales management experience at national level
- Demonstrated experience in sales team management and overachievement of targets
- Good knowledge of managing sales team performance through the sales funnel analysis and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members
- Previous experience of having created or owned and iterated a full sales strategy
- Experience of fully utilising CRM systems to maximise sales opportunities
- Possess the gravitas and presence to “get people on board”
- Degree qualified
For further information and details on how to apply, please click on the "Apply" button below.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Mitchell Partington on 0161 498 3422.
Closing date for applications: 15th November 2018
Interviews with Berwick Partners will be held with Mitchell Partington – Principal Consultant, Business Services Practice.