Group Reporting Manager
7 days left
- RPC Group: a global business with its Group finance function in Northampton
- Excellent career opportunity within a FTSE 250 business
About Our Client
Established in the UK in 1991, RPC Group is today a FTSE 250, acquisitive, global plastic product design and engineering company supplying to industries from food to technical components, healthcare to industrial.
With centres of excellence worldwide and a turnover in the region of £4bn, the organisation now boasts c25,000 employees across 189 sites within 7 key divisions and remains key to some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the business and this opportunity has become available due to an internal promotion. The incumbent has been offered a progression step into a more commercial role and therefore, there is the need to look for a talented replacement.
The Group Reporting Manager role will be a key appointment to the Group finance function with a focus on all group management and business reporting with a particular bias on the delivery of the monthly consolidated management reports, budgets and forecasts. As the business is listed on the LSE, the role will require a level of technical competence and will:
- Interface directly with the CFO, CEO, Group FC, Head of Group Reporting and Divisional Directors
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Lead and develop a small team whilst remaining hands-on with analysis and report production
- Develop relationships and better support the Divisional leaders in the business
- Drive improvements in reporting in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Group Reporting Manager role will demonstrate professionalism, credibility and the ability to build effective relationships with the Senior Management and Directors within a business. It will be imperative to not only deliver timely and accurate financial and management information, but also to react to business change and analytical requirements.
In order to flourish in the Group Reporting Manager position, ideally you will:
- Have a strong technical background ideally from the Big 4 or Top 10 with a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience in another international group accounting function
- Demonstrate IFRS, Group consolidations and financial planning knowledge ideally with systems expertise (Cognos or Hyperion)
- Communicate with confidence and credibility at all levels
What's on Offer
Career progression from the Group function has been clear in the last 5-10 years with multiple individuals progressing through the wider organisation.
As a package, you will receive £65,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13954566Z
Apply for Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly