Commissioning Support In-housing - Transformation Manager
A London Commissioning Alliance of CCGs is looking for an Interim Programme Manager to lead the in-housing and ongoing assessment of Commissioning Support Services back into CCGs from a CSU.
Acting a s key point of contact between the Alliance, the CCG and CSU teams across the given area the main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring the CSU services are transitioned, successfully established and embedded into the on-going business operation
- Maintaining and continuing to build partnerships with CSU and CCG specialist teams
- Participation in the review, feedback and development of specifications based on in-depth knowledge of the local population, health economy and commissioning needs
- Provide advice to Alliance team to develop the short and medium term strategy for commissioning support
- Act as lead author for the development and population of business cases or other formal programme documents
Ideal candidates will have strong commissioning experience from a NHS CCG or CSU background. Softer skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills absolutely vital.
An ability to cope with ambiguity from time to time along with an collaborative working approach in cross functional teams is crucial.