Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a leading multidiscipline national contractor working across the Civil Engineering & Utilities Contracting arena. Following continued profitable growth, they wish to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead the commercial function for their utilities Power transmission & Distribution business in Scotland.
- Reporting the UK commercial Director & Utilities Managing Director you will lead the entire pre and post commercial function for the region.
- You will promote best practice & innovation managing the team to ensure commercial milestones, manage risk and maximize commercial returns on contracts in line with business requirements
- Manage the review of monthly cost reporting, monitor budgets, for casting and variations.
- Ideally degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS qualified you will have a successful track record of Commercial management and leadership within the Utilities Contracting sector, preferably with direct expertise in Power Transmission & Distribution projects.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the regions commercial staff.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SQS/159/12 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.