NPDI Engineering Project Manager
3 days left
Our client is a leading International engineering group that manufactures precision components and assemblies for the Aerospace, industrial gas turbine, petrochemical and specialist automotive markets. Their facility in Belgium operates one of Europe’s cutting edge specialist Furnace and is a leading supplier to client across the globe.
- Reporting into the Engineering manager you will be a Project manager for New Product Development & Introduction with responsibility for the development & industrialisation of new products up to mass manufacturing.
- In this highly client facing role you will work closely in a supportive technical role with blue-chip clients across the Aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Industrial Gas Turbine & Pump markets.
- You will provide technical & commercial support working with engineering & quality departments formulating product development & manufacturing programmes.
- Ideally degree qualified you will be an experienced customer focused NPDI engineer with sector experience capable of managing multiple projects from concept up to production.
- You will be both contractually and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and project manage projects benefiting from fluency in both French and English.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group with first class manufacturing facilities and state of the art equipment working with a blue-chip client base across he world.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting EPM/159x/12 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for NPDI Engineering Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly