- Leading the engineering/innovation of the next several plants be it oil or coal spec; target is to have design codified by plant 3
- Leading projects through to full operational capability fully meeting the design parameters
- Representing my client from an engineering/process perspective; go to person as required
- Responsible for capturing best practice from whatever source and building into codified design
- Constantly seeking to innovate my client's capability
- This is a key role for my client and the HOE/HOP will be working with/for COO and with Head of Operations
This person will have the following background:
- A strong engineering background and ideally a process engineer
- Have extensive experience in the minerals/processing industry
- Ideally experience of designing, building and running complex processing plant
- Demonstrable evidence of innovation and achievement
- Flexible in mind and willing to travel as required and go 'that extra mile'
- Experience of breaking new ground and wanting to challenge the norm
My client is keen to talk/meet shortlisted candidates w/c 15th & 29th October and get someone started by the 3rd December at the latest.
Apply for Head of Engineering/Projects - Western Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly