NPI Project Manager
I am working with a great client based in the Netherlands, who is currently searching for an NPI Project Manager for a freelance contract. This is an interesting opportunity for the right candidate with a 6 month + (extensions likely) contract.
1. Leads the industrialisation process within the integral cost price (C), delivery time (T) of the product, and quality doc documentation (Q).
2. It also involves designing the supply chain of the product together with purchasing, and drawing up the requirements from this/module/part supply chain for product development.
3. In the end you guide the quality of documentation and its structure, so it can be well received by manufacturing, service department and suppliers.
4. Leading the Change Process in the Project
Key skills required
1. Experience with PLM systems (Project Life cycle Management systems)
2. Experienced NPI Project Manager
3. Excellent communications skills are written/oral in English
4. Configuration, Change, Quality management
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: 60??? - 72??? depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.