Global Process Owner – R2R
Partner Financial are currently working with a world leader within their field to recruit a Global Process Owner – R2R. The organisation is currently going through a major transformation of their support functions through a combination of systems, processes and people to support their growth ambitions.
The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth. After several years working on process and system design, and deploying the solution across several pilot markets, there is a template ready for global implementation.
- Own end-to-end RTR global processes within Global Operational Finance across all relevant target systems architecture;
- Enable deployment teams and in-market finance in adopting the global template, driving key decisions to minimise deviations outside those needed to comply with tax, legal or statutory requirements;
- Own governance around proposed RTR localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through the relevant change boards.
- Work with local & regional CFOs and operational finance leadership in markets to drive process standardisation;
- Exert significant influence on upstream and downstream process design within these markets outside finance (working with local market leadership as appropriate) to drive end to end process effectiveness and efficiency e.g. drive end to end working capital initiatives;
- Work with other process owners within the Global team to prioritise initiatives;
- Own all process documentation (including training materials) relating to the global process;
- Identify and develop deployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations and other best practices used across Global Operational Finance;
- Drive realisation of market benefits from the programme’s point of view with a focus on reporting and insights;
- Support the achievement of a Target Operating Model (TOM) for finance;
- Enable process communities within the Global Operational Finance team to ensure shared knowledge on priorities across markets.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
- A professional accounting qualification essential
- Demonstrable experience in leading process improvement projects, as well as large scale ERP implementations and associated business transformation
- Exposure to project-based, services industry is preferred
- Solid experience with process re-engineering within a disperse organisation and shared service environments in a matrix organization undergoing significant change
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders, finance and non-finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills specifically: influencing, collaboration, quality focused and relationship building skills up to Board level
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.