Group Reporting Controller - FTSE
Partner Financial are working with a FTSE listed property and construction business, based in West London who are looking to recruit a Group Reporting Controller. Operating through three established businesses, with a turnover in excess of £3 billion, their vision is to be the leaders in delivering a sustainable future; ensuring the long-term success of the business by contributing economically, environmentally and socially to the communities they operate in.
This is a business-critical role reporting to the Group Financial Director, requiring the successful individual to deliver operational excellence across finance. The breadth of this role is extensive and is therefore expected to provide substantial scope for development and increased responsibility over time.
- Preparing the group consolidated monthly management accounts, and commentary for inclusion in the Board papers.
- Preparing the year end group consolidated financial statements and half year interim statements.
- Owning the consolidation system and responsible for driving best practice.
- Assisting in the preparation of the group consolidated budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting in the business plan and strategy.
- Ad-hoc financial modelling and preparation of forecasts for scenario planning and potential transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of investor presentations.
- Maintaining good technical knowledge and identifying the impact of accounting changes on the group accounting and reporting.
- Manging the relationship with the external auditors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA).
- Strong technical background including group consolidations of a listed or large business.
- A natural ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- An inquisitive mind-set and continuously seek process improvement.
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first class finance function.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.