Head of Facilities & Central Services: BANKING, BRUSSELS
NK 377 Head of Facilities & Central Services: BANKING, BRUSSELS
- Deliver on critical managerial accountabilities across the entire organization
- Delegating, defining, controlling and monitoring the output of team members and respective country managers (BE, FR, UK, Pl, NL, RoW)
- Setting-up, maintaining and developing a team with the right competencies to deliver a quality service
Ad-hoc studies": you will be requested to drive or perform ad-hoc studies like benchmarking, cost evolution, support to business case preparation, feasibility analysis, workflows reviews;.
Managing list of Deliverables: you will liaise with country heads to identify projects and tasks to be performed and reflect progress statuses of these deliverables. You will further ensure that you follow-up the activities of each location and highlight potential risks (deadlines approaching, vis-??-vis governance bodies)
Facilities marketing, visibility events and management information: you will be reporting on issues and progress on projects and tasks. You will further create reports and/or presentations based upon ad-hoc requirements by senior management.
You will also ensure that relevant information and statistics are made available;
Procedures: you will ensure that all required procedures and policies (contingency, security) are properly:
- written using standard templates,
- filed and kept up to date;
Ensure Office Facilities is well managed in order to enable the business to operate and grow in good conditions with controlled costs & budget
- Setting group real estate and space management strategy with a 5 year horizon.
- Sourcing office space.
- Monitoring the demand tightly and adapt the office space to the demand with strategic and tactical plans.
- Define office space utilization strategy and review desk concepts
- Property design and construction
- Maintain workplace and assets
- Dispose of workspace and assets
- Support major change initiatives in the office concept (AGILE, NWOW) along with IT transformation project.
Ensure Central Services are well managed in order to provide high quality printing, internal & external mailing, catering and translation services to the group and this at competitive prices.
- printing strategy (equipment renewal, volume growth, legal requirements, centralized print shop, business continuity).
- mailing strategy function of business and legal requirements and client profiles.
- catering standards on Belgian sites - managing catering firms (ensuring equivalence in terms of pricing and quality), committes, welfare campaigns,
- ensure appropriate Travel Management policies are defined and implemented across the group
Ensure centralized reporting and data consolidation for Department operation and to report to internal clients.
Ensure Service dialogue with group entities for Fac & CS is executed as defined per intra groups SSA. Actively participate in the Service dialogue meeting with Management committees (KPI, service monitoring, costs & chargeback.)
Ensure Budget forecasts are produced and accountability in the various cost centre - oversees OPEX, CAPEX headcount, Accountable for budget accuracy and for expense controls in place. On group level you will have an overall knowledge and understanding of the group facilities & central services budgets, and cost allocation statistics.
Risk Management & compliance - ensure risk management framework and controls are duly implemented (CSDR, GDPR, BCP, BIA, .). Assure the governance of I-tracks and ROI's,
- Education: Master degree (eg. Commercial Engineer)
- Proven people management experience
- proven track of managing a Facilities Management department
- Preferably familiar with one of the result areas ie work space, health & safety, property management, etc.
- Ability to articulate a strategic vision for Facilities & Central Services and have it implemented in an optimal, focused on result areas
- Proven experience with budget management/cost efficiency programs
- Excellent influencing skills towards both internal and external parties
- Relationship Management Skills
- High level of autonomy, selfstarter who defines aspirational targets and sets high quality standards
- High level of market awareness and able to identify best practices in view of business priorities
You must be an EU national to be considered for this role.
Rate: 600-625 euros per day
Duration: 3 months initially