Interim FP&A Manager
3 days left
Our manufacturing client require an Interim FP&A Manager for 3-6 months initially, based in Berkshire. You will report into the Divisional FD and be responsible for ensuring strong financial insight, alongside driving continuous improvement.
- Cyclical FP&A duties across the production of month end reporting and analysis, providing high-level, timely and comprehensive financial insight for the business
- Assisting in the development of the ongoing strategy plan and budgeting process
- Driving continuous improvement across FP&A processes alongside assisting in internal control reviews, ensuring full compliance with evolving technical reporting standards
- Ad-hoc project support across the global regions as directed by the FD; particularly owning projects focussed on continuous improvement of processes for working capital, standard costing, global transfer pricing etc.
- Hands-on approach with the ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Demonstrable experience within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of standard costing/working capital preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, alongside up-to-date technical knowledge
- Business partnering skills within a matrix, global environment, working with finance and non-finance stakeholders
Apply for Interim FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly