Head of Commercial Finance
2 days left
Axon Moore is exclusively working with a growing private equity-backed travel business in Lancashire who is looking to bring in a Head of Commercial Finance. This newly created role is to help drive a new senior commercial insight to the board and to dive into key commercial ad hoc projects. Following recent private equity investment there is now a real desire to build a real commercial finance capability to help drive all areas of business within the international group. This role will be reporting into the CFO and work closely with several directors across the group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the short/medium and long term financial planning and reporting strategy. To initiate, design and develop a meaningful reporting tools to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business
- Reviewing and developing the current financial planning and reporting processes across the business
- Delivering detailed annual budgets, strategic planning & quarterly forecasts for all operating units
- Financial and scenario modelling for the fast-growing subsidiaries and producing monthly reporting analysis
- To liaise to board level, to understand their information requirements and to present and interpret data and analysis produced
- To help support effective use of financial planning and reporting outputs
- To take a joint lead role in planning and delivering the both annual budget and strategic 3-year planning processes
- Future management of a growing team
- Business partnering with several key stakeholders across different divisions
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast-paced and commercial environment. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
The package is £65k - £80k + bonus + benefits.
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.
Apply for Head of Commercial Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly