Health and Safety & Logistics Manager
- Health and Safety & Logistics Manager - Manufacturing Environment based in Chippenham
- To lead 3pl management, import and export of goods along with Warehousing and Health & Safety
My client is a growing manufacturer based within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector are looking for a Health & safety & Logistics Manager to manage all 3pl relationships, import and export efficiency's, Warehousing and Health & Safety.
The Health and Safety & Logistics Manager - Manufacturing Environment will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and continuously improve the Health and Safety systems and procedures driving safety KPIs to ensure accident prevention and safety improvement for all employees, contractors and customers at all times
- Lead Safety In Logistics with 5 key areas to deliver standards and harmonisation across FE operations (product/packaging; customer and haulier engagement; racking and stacking; site layout and traffic)
- Development of a culture of measurable safety performance and improvement (in on-site logistics, transport, customer delivery)
- Work closely together with HSE organisation at sites and to integrate and improve safety in the logistics operations.
- Customer experience driven improvements in our Distribution offering across all relevant touchpoints, including services, technology and documents
- Developing customer collaboration opportunities
- Benchmarking of transport operations
- Work with Procurement to develop European freight tenders and European scale for European freight network and distribution service
- Warehousing, logistics and distribution operations
- Safety focused
- Evidenced experience with improvement projects
- Working across cultures
- Effective people management across all areas
- Skilled communicator across a range of disciplines (sales, production, logistics, finance)
- Well developed influencing skills
- Analytical skills
The successful Health and Safety & Logistics Manager - Manufacturing Environment will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 - Company car, phc, annual bonus - 25 days + Bank Holidays.