My client is going through a transformation programme and are looking for a transformation Director to take it from inception through to delivery.
The role will involve:
- Leading the implementation of the transformation programme across the business from initial development through to design and delivery
- Leading all aspects of the transformation work stream including taking responsibility for all change resources, projects, activity and related regulatory responsibilities
- Building relationships with all stakeholders and delivering key strategic priorities on time and to budget
- Managing a number of workstreams that include people, operations, technology, property, services
The successful candidate will have:
- Run a number of transformation programmes from initiation through to completion
- Proven track record in large scale organisation change and tech. transformation
- Experience of strategic and business planning methods
- Experience changing strategy to delivery through effective planning and programmes
It is not essential to have financial services.