Partner Financial is working with an entrepreneurial, high growth consumer business based in Central London. Having successfully entered the UK market, they are now expanding globally. Due to this growth they are looking for a Financial Controller to lead the delivery of key operational and financial controls across the business.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director and supporting the COO and CEO, this opportunity has been created to support the business with the highest level of accounting and reporting whilst implementing appropriate operational and financial controls across the company.
The Financial Controller will be adding value by analysing information, evaluating the results, proactively suggesting and executing process and control improvements and developing best practices across the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering monthly consolidated management accounts, including the development of KPIs and board reporting
- Managing the statutory accounting process and responsible for delivering the audit
- Responsible for the treasury, cash flow forecasting and management
- Creating, documenting and implementing and reviewing all internal processes and controls to ensure efficiency
- Managing all tax reporting and structuring both locally and internationally
- Driving policy adherence; recommending operational efficiency as well as tracking and implementing solutions
- Implementing the new finance system; ensuring it is rolled out successfully
- Ensuring that as the company grows, applicable controls and metrics remain adequate
- Involved with ad-hoc projects assigned by the senior leadership team
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Experience within a start up or rapidly growing business
- Experience within a strong control driven environment
- Track record of leading and influencing senior management to drive change
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a continuously evolving environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.