- UK General Manager role for global business
- Exciting chapter in their journey!
About Our Client
This Cambridgeshire based client is based just outside of the M11. At a very exciting point of their journey they are poised to continue cornering a market they continue to be Number one within.
The UK operation is the subsidiary of a global group headquartered in the USA.
As the UK General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full P&L responsibility of the UK operation
- Driving UK sales and leading from the front
- Full operational responsibility for the direction the UK business will grow
- Staff management of all UK staff
The Successful Applicant
The ideal General Manager will be:
- Experienced in a technical environment. A bonus would be within software/electronics
- Experience of driving sales and looking after key accounts
- Having had full responsibility for the P&L of the business
- Demonstrate the traits of a very hands on leader who can manage a variety of staff
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to help this organisation strive forwards to their 2020 vision. Complete autonomy to define the UK business.
Highly competitive salary & benefits + bonus
Ref Code: MPFE13959526Z