Director of Finance
Our office in Switzerland (Zug) is looking for a Director of Finance to join our team. The position will oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial planning and reporting. He/she will manage a team of colleagues in the treasury, accounting and controlling departments dedicated to planning, reporting, controlling, accounting and auditing of the company's finances and cash flow. He/she is reporting to the Managing Director of the company and keeps direct and close communication with the CFO in our Headquarter in Russia. Our ideal candidate will have finance experience in the commodities business who is a proven leader with integrity and a growth mindset.
- Oversee financial responsibilities of the company, including: treasury, accounting, controlling, taxes, budgeting, reporting and management of banking relationships
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Ensure that the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation
- Manage banking relationships, including selecting banking partners, negotiating credit line and/or loan agreements, reporting requirements, and choosing new bank services or products, together with the local management
- Manage the company’s IT systems together with IT Department in Moscow head office
- Work closely with Risk Management and Shipping Operations departments
- Day to day interaction with the Moscow head office
- Knowledge of the commodity business and local statutory legislation
- Provide management and guidance for business process improvements in the area of Finance and Information Technology
- Good relations in banking community is an advantage
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification is preferred. Or the holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with significant experience in Finance and/or Accounting roles in the commodity sector
- Experience as Head of Finance, CFO or VP of Finance preferred
- English and Russian languages are essential languages, German is a strong advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and demonstrated team player