2 days left
A high growth private equity-backed FMCG business is searching for a CFO to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit. They are genuinely open to candidates making their first step up to CFO, so a real opportunity for someone who wants to become a private equity CFO.
As the CFO, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions.
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors. Furthermore, you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
To apply for this role, you will:
- Must come from a FMCG background
- Exposure to private equity investors is preferred, either as number one or supporting a CFO
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach
- Have commercial, strategic mindset
- Have strong modelling skills
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly