Head of Risk & Compliance
Our client is a growing Financial Services & General Insurance company with exciting plans for the future. They are looking to recruit a Head of Risk & Compliance to play a pivotal role in helping the business achieve its ambitious plans in becoming the most trusted brand in the industry.
- To set a risk and compliance framework for the firm in line with our principles and culture.
- To take overall responsibility for the advice, management and development of risk and compliance systems firm wide
- To advise the Senior Management team and the Board in the implementation of risk and compliance matters across the firm
- To oversee the preparation of the monthly compliance reports for the relevant regulatory oversight officers
- Present to the Management Board monthly on risk and compliance issues including any recommendations
- To be a full member of the Senior Management Team
- To manage the Risk & Compliance team and provide leadership and development
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Previous compliance advisory experience working within Financial Services
- Experience of leading and developing teams would be advantageous
- Commercially aware with the ability to make Business decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management experience with strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal