1 day left
Our client is a division of one of the largest lighting companies in the world. Located in South-West London, our client is a European market leader in specialised, bespoke products.
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up in the finance function to join as a Finance Manager. The role manages a team of 3 and reports into the Finance Director.
The role will encompass but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Production of monthly/year-end management accounts, including supporting schedules, reconciliations and work papers and including variance analysis.
- Reporting of local management information in the Group consolidation and reporting software: Aaro.
- Production of sales funnel and financial forecasts.
- Ongoing monitoring of the Company’s cash reserves and working capital.
- Lead role in the year-end close process, preparation of annual audit and tax files and first point of contact for auditors and tax advisors.
- Lead role in the annual budget process including data gathering, modelling and report preparation.
- Preparing and inputting foreign and emergency payments.
- Review of BACS/other payment runs prepared by transactional team before submission for authorisation.
- Monthly review and report of outstanding debtors and associated follow-up actions.
- Addressing sales ledger, purchase ledger and payroll queries where they cannot be dealt with by the team and taking the lead on more complex issues.
- First point of contact for the Company’s bankers and management of mandate.
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis and management information as required.
- Assisting the Finance Director with complex and/ or sensitive matters and acting as his/ her delegate in times of absence.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent), who will be able to demonstrate past managerial experience. Having strong attention to detail is imperative, as well as candidates being flexible, driven and hard working. Excellent numeracy, communication skills (both orally and written), analytical and problem solving skills are important. Prior manufacturing experience is desirable.
If you are interested in the position please send your up to date details and CV by clicking on Apply quoting reference LJ49856.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity-backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly